Jun 29, 2020
#32: In this episode, join me as I speak to Andrea Vahl, someone I’ve known for years, and have been working with for my own Facebook marketing needs. Andrea is a Social Media Speaker and Consultant who is passionate about helping businesses understand and leverage the power of social media to actually grow their business. Andrea is the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and was the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, for over 2 years.
- She was named 50 Favorite Online Influencers of 2014 on Entrepreneur.com, 21 Best Blogs That Will Help You Grow Your Business on Inc.com in 2016, and Top 30 Women in Social Media by Boom Social. She the co-founder of Social Media Manager School, a course that’s helped over 1400 people learn social media and start a business. Andrea Vahl’s proven ability to make social media marketing easy to understand and implement has directly impacted the bottom line of thousands of companies through her training and one-on-one consulting. Learn more about Andrea’s books, resources, and get her Quick Start Guide to Social Media for Business on her website, www.AndreaVahl.com.
- Connect with Andrea, HERE
- Connect with Leyla (host), HERE
- We chat about the many hats she wears: speaker, marketer, edutainer, comedian, and mom! I'm really inspired by her story of how she decided to put herself out there with her character, Grandma Mary, and start blogging and vlogging, on YouTube ten years ago. Andrea says, getting your first troll is a GOOD thing. It means people care enough about your content and are watching. So don't be afraid of the naysayers. They're always gonna be there and they're not your people.
- Thank you for being here! Please share this episode with someone who may benefit and leave a quick rating and review if you can. Talk soon! Love, Leyla